Friday, September 08, 2006

Summer from HELL!!!

Have you ever had a time in your life you'd like to forget and cold boot from your memory forever??? Yeah, mine's this last summer where everything that could go wrong went wrong. I think Murphy had moved in....

SO with this new season, it's like a whole new chapter and am hoping it brings with it some better tides..

So, what went wrong?? Just to name a few,
  • My nice car konked out like kapoot, was running fine, fully paid for and then all over a sudden on the highway decides to start coughing, choke & stall all in that order. Early prognosis is not good and it's now in a coma on life support with no signs of recovery.
  • My relationship has gone to the hounds and seeing her makes me wanna throw up..
  • Work is slow and this new position that I interviewed for has not made a decision yet... my expenses are up the roof and the bank does not care one bit.
  • Ooh I almost forgot, this young rela of mine decided to fly to the Uzbec without informing anyone and into some shit-hole-in-the-wall-rural-college in the mid-west, now the poor guy is in shit and is asking for help...

A NEW SEASON, NEW PAGE, NEW CHAPTER... like a sniff of mountain fresh air...

7 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger akiey said...

"At the end of every dark night, there's a brighter day" Amaru Shakur 1972-1996

Hang in there big guy. Take it one issue at a time & you'll look back & see the lessons in all this 'ish' you're going through.
Been through an unfair share of mishaps in the past but it only made me stronger & determined to live life to the fullest.

Grazias for always dropping by my crib. Back with replies soonest.
Peace out!

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Shaggy said...

Aikey - Thanks. There are afew guys out there who I trust to come up with some positive stuff and you're one of them.

Not many times do guys(men) especially open up and admit when hell breaks loose...

Gracias too Amigos.. Cheers..

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Uaridi said...

Pole sana. Pole for the potholes - I hope things will get better soon. I am thinking good thoughts about the job (or even a better one) and that you kila kitu will be fine soon.

Sending you an electronic hug and sending the nephew a kick in the you know where.

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Princess said...

As Nietzsche once said.."Out of life's school of war: What does not destroy me, makes me stronger." Hang in there..things always have a way of getting better.

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger akiey5 said...

Good to see you're trying & chinning up BJ. Ndio hali ya maisha...mara kupanda, mara kushuka, au sio? Vumilia kirasta au ni kigangsta? LOL!

If you got time & you're into music as therapy hit me & my man Msanii up & we can get your head bopping to some real mind warping 'ish' to get you jumping off.

I just dropped two more slide shows on this other blog here (Tafsiri). Chech them out if you can,

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Shaggy said...

All - thanks for the encouraging words. Am feeling better already.

Friends are gems you can call upon in such times..

Hey check this out. Its all behind me... And like Aikey5 said - Kiaskari..

 
At 5:23 AM, Blogger gishungwa said...

Pole my dear you know you can hit me up hukos via mail. you are in my prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home