Thursday, August 10, 2006

Code Red??? (Baby Formula with TNT)

Guys, this is becoming crazier by the minute, now no more drinks, cologne, shampoo allowed on board at least for a while and this might send an ugly trend or precedent going forward. Currently as it is we have to literally strip down, remove shoes etc whenever one has to travel.

OK, granted these crazy Al Queda mutha-f's are messing up for everybody and would have blown hundreds of people.

Here's my theory, if baby formula is good-to-go why not subject all other liquids to the same security testing, duh? Otherwise these fools will just use formula....

SO what's next???? AT this rate am thinking the greatest invention ever will be a recipe to world peace..... with all the crap going on all over....

Have a peaceful weekend and no more byob's parties.... (at least for now until we drop from code red heightened alert to code green or something)

5 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking of blogging about this. I think now the best thing is to travel wearing a track suit,t-shirt sneakers with your wallet and your travel documents in hand.
My guy ut seems your calendar moves fast!My weekend is still a few days off!

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Uaridi said...

BJ I am waiting for you to invent travel Star Trek style. Plane travel is hard enough without the additional worry of terrorists.

Glad you are starting your weekend early - enjoy!!!

 
At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi bj, long time:)

The weirdest thing I heard this afternoon is that if you are travelling with a child, the police make you taste the milk from the bottle before letting you, your child and the child's milk bottle on board.

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

I think I should only worry if I had to travel on the flight with my MOM!!! I'd have to sneak in my own cocktail ingredients!! My mom prays before we take off... during the flight, and especially when we land. which is alright but as I am seriously not that religious, God and I have an understanding... we steer clear of churches and he doesn't zap my butt with lightning!!! so you can imagine my idea of inflight entertainment does not include telling God my exact coordinates, esp when flying that high off the ground!!

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Shaggy said...

Aco - Yup I start my weekend early and especially on weeks when am really out of it like last week. And this week has not started any better. Take care missy.

Uaridi - Hi Auntie. You know what I ave always thats going to be the mode of transport in the future. For real and I also happen to be very visionary & futuristic. Satr trek style..


Mshairi - Those cops make you taste the milk, just ludicrus... Take care now and thanks & don't be too lost..

The Urban butterfly - Absolutely whatever needs to be done to keep all people safe should be the priority. You be safe yourself... & thanks for dropping by..

Stunah - What are you smokin babe, you lost me....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home