Monday, August 07, 2006

A different ORGASMic experience....


With the pre season kicking off this Thursday.... am just about ready for some of this action.

And while am it it , pay tribute to Tiger's 50th win yesterday. In classic fashion, you're the man.

This past weekend I spent trying to fix my short game, driving and putting, in short, my overall game at the range. The heat wasn't helping much, but felt good to get this going. This weeks goal is to bring my score down by just 5 shots. A huge goal...

Right now for real, Golf has a slight edge over sex in all aspects. And I kid you not... totally orgasmic when you hit a great drive, putt a long 12 footer or lob in a 30 yard chip to 2 ft off the pin.

8 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Blogger Half 'n' half said...

oooh, you meant that football? Not the other one

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

there are many ways to scratch an itch...ha im sure couch tato would agree with you

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Adrian said...

yeeep, go tiger!!

what's that question again?
"do you play golf or are you still having sex?"

or something like that...

 
At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness, i can finally breath!! Yeeaah for football!!

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Uaridi said...

Are you a pro of some sort then? Should we send our family cvs and start claiming ££?

Have fun

 
At 2:52 AM, Blogger Nakeel said...

Yeao Tiger unleashed..

U better polish the drives and patts as I can book you for 19 holes at Windsor ama Karen..

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Shaggy said...

Naks - A course only has 18 holes, You have to show me the 19th. We sure can tee it up.

Adrian - Yup, Tiger's the man.

Nick - Absolutely, more than one way to kill a rat too.

HalfKenyan - Yup that football. Took a while to get used to it now am hooked. Rooting for my Uzbec team.

Kelitu - You like some football too? Whats your team?

Uaridi - Hi auntie. I would love to be a pro, problem is I started too late. Tiger started at 3.

Naks - again. Can't wait for the 19th.

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

No Doubt! I can't wait! Go Skins!!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home