Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Simply Rydiculass!!!

Hello folks, Post Valentine's and guys must still be sluggish, I hope not. This last few days have been slow news days & so I got thinking......

How is this an Olympic sport and you guys very well know the ass whooping we all got if we were half seen close to a betaa.

Man, our folks surely interfered with our creative juices. Am sure you have seen all that crazy half pipe snow board & skate board stuff, crazy. Even on trick bikes? Bikes at home were black mamba's to take milk to the dairy and ferry border border period. How do you sit & skid on a karae and call that an olympic sport??

At this rate am letting my kids go, early. Jump from the ceiling, skid from the roof down, whatever men. I may just be sitting on a gold medal winner and by that time they will have expanded the number of games. Am lobbying for bladder, shake, tapo, bano & katii for the next summer olympics. Here we can rack up gold easy.

In the meantime let me go work on getting some strong greek twins....

9 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee, I can see you shoving your kids on the ski slope!!!

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger kipepeo said...

i know its crazy!! being in the freezing cold, with constant snow, we find our fun, weekends we go up to the hill with big trash bags and go sliding down the hill, great fun...who would think that would be an olympic sport!!??! curazy!!

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

Yeah, It's all to get people to watch and say to themselves, 'that's an olympic sport???' Haa haa! :) They have to get those ratings one way or the other.

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger S said...

Having lived wea i am a while now, its a normal thing to skid on karai's,n be fans of those who do it, like when you tell me bout Tiger woods, i name my finnish karai expert,a Juha or Matti somebody..

But figure skating is a really interesting sport,av had a go in it, and its wow.
Lakini when you start with the katii,g'me a call.
this has come at the right time, next week,its me n my karae,lol,
Have a fab weekend!!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Whispering Inn said...

"..am letting my kids .... jump from the ceiling, skid from the roof down.." wewe bwana utaitiwa Child Protective Services. LOL!

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger Milonare said...

Thx for visiting...

Kenya wins three gold medals in Nyabs LOLOLOLOL

I'm introducing a new olympic sport called Nyambaza... Who can unleash the longest silent killer... Measures for the gold will be lack of sound and level of smelliness!!!

The team preparing will be fed on a ration primarily consisting of beans and major exercises will be around butt clenching... LOLOL

 
At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You registered to join the Kenyan Blogs Webring a few months ago but have not yet put the webring code on your blog. Please email us on admin@kenyaunlimited.com as soon as possible to let us know if you are still interested in joining the webring.
Thank you.

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Farmgal said...

kati in the olympics? bring it on! I was bad at allthose mchezos kalogo, cha mama na cha baba

in the olympics!

 
At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

While you are at it could you explain to me curling? I get puzzled by this?
I am sure there was a sport close to it while we were kids :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home