Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Simply a FAN!!

How can you be so passionate about a sports team? My team just lost a game on Saturday dashing all hopes of playing in the playoff's and my world has just come down with it. Now I have a rough idea what those Brazilian fans feel when their soccer team loses in the Cup le Monde (World Cup). Man am so pissed that my season is over over, till next season as in I don't even care who plays or who wins anymore. How did I even get here?

I suspect this is very temporary and in a few days I will be looking forward to the playoff''s and quite possibly even root for another team. OK, hold it there now, am NOT a fair weather fan and I will continue to support my home team come next year. I'm just pissed that they lost and especially how they lost. DANG!!!

So much for the whining, Let me take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy New Year.

Just go get 'em folks. And whatever it is, that you do out there strive to be the very best or at the very least, give it your best shot and try have some FUN too.

Always, nothing but the best.

8 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SD was too schizo just too damn schizo...

Atgleast for me i knew five weeks prior that we wont be goin anywhere.."Greatest show on turf"

But atleast teh skins got me excited, and i also hold on to this huge pathological hate of the Pats..As soon as they are then i can breathe easy..and they are peaking at the right time too

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Farmgal said...

woiye....pole sana, I know the feeling all too well. sometimes i think I love football a little bit too much. Its like a drug!
You are welcome to help me support chelsea meanwhile!

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger Shaggy said...

Poi, I feel you too, the chargers were the team to beat they just snoozed one Sunday & the Dolphins kicked their butt. You have the best player in the game in LT if that's any consolation.

Msaniixl - Those skins are looking good and am more impressed by your D, and Santana Moss explosiveness.

Farmgal - Thanks for the Pole's but catch me dead watching Chelsea, my blood group is Arsenal +. So unless Arsenal playing Chelsea then I'll watch.

And now as a tribute to the Dungy's am all for the Colts, now. That was fast, was it not?

 
At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you cant win em all!

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

Brother Jero-
Happy New Year! I'm a'Skins fan so I'll be watching the game on Sunday with crossed fingers against Philly.

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Prousette said...

OK me here I have no favorite teams and find it pretty incomprehensible when people lose appetite after the fact but I do empathize with you.
Happy 2006.

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger S said...

Theres always another time,hehe (consolation tu!) anyway, have a lovely New Year too...Cheers!!

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Jay said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home