Thursday, November 16, 2006

Rising Super Star...

Speaking of a Rising Star, there's none other right now, this very minute who get's anywhere close to this guy right here... He is not only very rich, but has mastered the art to entertain, has flawless lyrics and a real cool bad boy hip hop image to back this up... this guy in my books unless he does something stupid like they all do is going to reach near gloabal iconic standards like Tupac, please believe it. Right now the entire Hip Hop world is feeling Lil Weezy something crazy and he deserved to win some of the big awards at the 1st BET Hip Hop Awards, but hey that was more politics than a show and I'd rather not get into that right now...

Dad & Son duo 'Stunting like my Daddy' Hottest Hip Hop Beat '06..


& for those who know me pretty well by now, know that I have a knack to accurately pick out Super Stars in their budding stages. These artistes end up becoming not just superstars but mega global icon's. A few examples that I have selected in the past are Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Mary J Blige, Eminem, Beyonce, Tupac Shakur & Lauryn Hill. In the radar now is Chris Brown, Neyo and now Lil Wayne.. Just watch this space...















& while still on STARS, let me take this opportunity to congratulate Emmit & Cheryl for doing their thing... I thought Mario was clearly the better dancer but the people voted who they liked.. so big up's Emmit. Another confirmation that personalities play a big big role in decision making..

5 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger Udi said...

Stop jokes. Ati Lil Weezy is going to reach iconic standards. I think you watched the Ozone Awards

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Princess said...

I thought and still believe that Mario was the better dancer by far, but Emmitt did a god job too.

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger akiey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger akiey said...

What's good BJ!?
Lil Wayne's rise to the top of the game is no mistake, an easy walk in the park or bcoz of connections. He's no American Idol trash, Wizzie has been honing his skills since he was a pre-teen & I give him credit for that & for both The Carter I & The Carter II (a near classic).

Considering the fake, wannabe gangstas walking it out & snapping all over the place yet they say nothing worth remembering in their lyrics, I'd rather listen to Weezy all day. I miss the Mannie Fresh beats on CMB tracks though.

Him & TI are but among half a dozen young lyricists I could respect like I do Nas, Eminem Jay, Guru, Common (in that order...The Best Rappers Alive)

It's just me but I'm yet to be impressed by Chris Brown & can't stand Ne-Yo (Usher clone).

Emmit showed you can anything you put your mind to. Great achievement!

Am back on blog with some fyah at my joint, see you there.

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Shaggy said...

Udi - Yes lil Weezie is smoking right now.. You simply need to appreciate the rap game and you will know...

Princess - I,m with you on this one, Mario was robbed. He was great and was judged wrongly like a pro..

Aikey - Am hitting you today.. I hear you big dawg.. Lil Wayne is sizzling right now and is for real...

As for Chris B & Neyo, it's simply a matter of time and they are just maturing...

Peace bro...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home