Monday, October 16, 2006

Am Back!!!

Hello folks, am back tired & beat but all the same glad to be back home in one peace... Had a successful trip, met a few interesting people.. one of whom was this gorgeous lady who'd coz a pile up on any street if she simple walked on by, truly a work of art who made the trip all the more enjoyable..... God took his time on this one, I will tell you that.

That was the major highlight of the trip.... I seldom get moved much but this one did move the dot some and am going to have to bring my A+ game here...

Hey anyway so much for my little fall fling.. keep you posted and YES, I missed all of you.

Peace...

6 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

Haa haa! God took time, huh. I'll bet. :) That's cool. Great to have you back.

 
At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is about time bro! Welcome back.

 
At 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi brother. Welcome back. Now spill...

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Shaggy said...

Bess - Hi Stephen, yes I had a good time was like a vacation away from all the blogging and yes Sir G did some overtime too on this piece.. Drop dead..

Mutumia - Asante sana. Glad to be back.

Gish - Like I said was nothing but a fall fling, exciting fast & furious..

 
At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

EEEHHHH....fall fling!!!???!!!

Glad to see you back though...I am DEMANDING details...LOL!!!

Karibu!

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He he! Welcome back. Looks like you had quite the break ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home