Thursday, November 09, 2006

When the Beat Stopped...

Hey, I'll be the first to admit that I watch 'Dancing with the Stars', like am sitting for an exam and which normal person wouldn't guy or chic who loves to see some fine ass dancers... The ladies are so sexy and the guys am told are fyynne... Many guys watch it and they will not admit it. Millions of chics watch it too and vote as well hence the main reason why only 3 dudes, now 2 are left in the finals...

For me the show ended last week when the BEAT just stopped, when they bid Monique Coleman bye .. This season it has been phenomenal, beautiful & great performances, high ranking star audiences heck even President Kaunda from Zambia was in attendance...

All in all a great show and would only like to honor Ms Monique Coleman who was such a joy to watch.. sista has some booty on her too... especially since Vivica was sent fishing so early...

But you know what, no problem coz I can still feast my eyes on Karina, Cheryl & Edyta who are such great & sexy performers as well.




My final pick - Unless Mario messes up next week, it's a wrap, then again, Emmit former super bowl MVP could bring it and knowing Cheryl who is a tough competitor & also defending Champ.. certainly not a walk in the park...



Ms Bootylicious.... mmm..

Damn Son!!!

Moneymaker right thurr..

3 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger Princess said...

I love this show as well. I was disappointed when they kicked Vivica off. I was also shocked that they kicked Joey off last night. I think I will go for Mario right now. Boy..that dude can dance and he exudes major sex appeal and his dimples are just to die for.

 
At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never watched it..this is the mess with that hall of fame running back in it right?

But Monique...mmmm!

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Shaggy said...

Ok folks, you voted with your behinds again.. Ok granted Mario is a cocky guy but thats just how he is. He was the better dancer and should have won..

Period.. He's the winner in my & Karina's books and many more others who were judging the dancing not personalities..

Also good to see Vivica, Sara Evans & of course Monique one more time..

AM out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home