Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Power of the Mind....

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

if you can raed tihs Hololer......

BJ

8 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger akiey said...

Vipi BJ, sasa ushaniweka square kabisa mazee hata macho na bongo hazielewani tena, lol!
Good one though.

Hey, holler @ me in private(email or Instant Message) and let me know what you need done to upgrade your site(s) to another level. I can squeeze in some time.

Now to attempt updating my blogs...

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Princess said...

This is great..amazing that I could actually read it.

 
At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh!!! I guess I am one of the 55!!! nice!

 
At 2:57 AM, Blogger Gish said...

me too. Yaay! hi lost one how are you?

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger Shaggy said...

AIkey - thanks playa, will hit you sooner for the hook up..

Princess - Truly amazing

Kips - Hey you lost mama - yes you are in the 55%.

Gish - Wassup missy. I am good. The Uzbec is fine and getting ready for the holidays..

 
At 6:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing! reading that just made my day..got sumthin' to smile 'bout...hehe..loved that! ciao

 
At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gtreta sufft! I cna atcauyll rade tish…

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger mama shady said...

you must know that i write this with hope!hope that i will be rewarded n some way...since i can read that!?
but since i jua that my hope will be shattered,(sigh)i shall just try and console myself with the fact that im as special as that statistic suggests!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home