Friday, January 05, 2007

Tough First Work Week..

This has to go down in history as one of the toughest first work week in history...
  • First, just recovering from being on vacation the last 2 weeks of December where I was used to sleeping in and getting enough rest.
  • Then these baggers killed Saddam then the video is all over the net and I had a look at it and it just messed my already otherwise emotional psyche on all that crap.
  • This meant I lost sleep and I needed to get up early to go to work.
  • Not done yet, I find out from work that I will going to some of the coldest city's in the world for 3 weeks on duty. Just a week ago the airports there were shut down due to the winter blizzards. My Kenyan blood was not made for that type of conditions. Dang...
  • Did I mention all bills are always somehow due in the first week of January?

And yet in all this I have my head up high and my swagger on like 'Hakuna Matata', it's a problem free philosophy..

Hey, go get 'em too folks. Happy New Year.

6 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Princess said...

Happy New Year and stay warm!!

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger gishungwa said...

Happy new year. Nairobi has been cold and rainy lots, i long for the hot January climate. Godspeed!

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger Juju said...

January should officially be declared the worst month of the year. yes, everythingis due in Jan.. whatsmore, all the Dec has rendered u broke!

happy new year, yes, and do stay home.

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

Yah know the first thing to wish you welcome back after you've been away, are the bills waiting when you check the mail, sordid little buggers.
But,on the flip side and keeping with my new year's resolution I will have happy thoughts that I will not be freezing my buns in places even God forgot, however, I'll spare many warm thoughts and hot horlicks just for you :D

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Prousette said...

Happy 2007, it will get better.

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

Happy Happy 2007! I'm looking forward to another year. Thank God! We're having unseasonably warm temps here in Eastern US. Here's a question for Bush: Can you say Global Warming?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home