Thursday, December 21, 2006

Say a lil prayer...

Hi everyone, I know we all make a call to the one high up above at one time or another. I will be walking in for a root canal in about an hour and am not excited at all...

The only upside is I will be able to eat & feel better on Christmas day..

Another reason for a prayer, of course, tis the season as we all celebrate the birth of christ.. And also as we usher in a new year and thank God for the past year.

So guys whichever way a lil prayer is in order...

Merry Christmas to you all my Friends..

9 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger mama shady said...

woi!that dog seems to be praying even more fervently than the toi!but i guess all creation recognizes!
anywho!happy, merry xmas to you!i had two root canals in a day!pole yours is karibu Christmas!those chapos!and that kuku!heh!i believe you will come up with a strategy on how to munch vizuri!

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Acolyte said...

Enjoy christmas. I love the pic!

 
At 3:25 AM, Blogger gishungwa said...

My prayers were with you. Blogger ate my comment, so i hope it went well. Happy holidays to you.

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger Nakeel said...

Double sure I left a comment here after Gish wuiih soo bad. Hope you had a fantastic christmass. Happy New Year.

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Princess said...

Happy holidays!!

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you Bro Jero! I extend my prayers to you and yours. Peace~

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger SisBigBones said...

Hope your teeth were able to enjoy the nyam chom sawasawa over xmas. Happy New Year :)

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger SaHaRa said...

"Dear God - if you really are out there, I hope he gets the bone tomorrow and I get the sausage, beans and bacon for breakfast! I mean, whoever heard that a dog can live on a bpne alone?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home